Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Super Skyla Display Board








My latest project was to make something so display the abundance of fine art we are creating around here, since the one frame I had been using wasn't cutting it lately. Plus, with both Preston and Skyla starting preschool in the fall, we will have even more.


I happened to have the trim piece cut and painted in my basement left from when I built some shelves in the bathroom down there, so all I had to do was glue on the cute little clothes pins and mount it. I love the title of Skyla's drawing, "Super Skyla." She acutally believes she is a "Super."

*Please excuse the phone cord in the picure...I cannot figure out how to hide it! Thought I might be able to run it over the art display, but it isn't long enough. I'm ready to move the phone to solve the problem!*

No comments:

Post a Comment